Monday, December 31, 2012

End II

Well, we've all parted ways, said our goodbyes, and shared hugs (except for Lucy, she apparently doesn't do the soppy goodbye hug thing) and i guess I'm the only one willing to write a conclusion, really, I just need this for closure. For me, this trip had a much more comfortable ending than the previous one. My life is much less up in the air and I have some truly solid goals that I'm in the middle of fulfilling. I'm sure it's similar for Julian. Lucy sounds like she is happily returning to her chaotic life refreshed after a western adventure, and Erin seems like she might just need some help coming up with a business name.
I return to normal life with possibly a more exploratory spirit and a solid hatred of GMC vehicles. With this trip under my belt I really feel that I've seen a good portion of our country. Well, at least I've hit some major sections.
Over and out.
-K


No comments:

Post a Comment